Broadcast from mdlopezlvn via PBM Server

To all of my opponents in Omegachess, Doublechess, Chess & my one Progressivechess games. I will be without a computer for "I'm not too sure how long??? I will be using my digital phone to continue all my games. But if anyone has tried using  a phone to type & send messages on a tiny small phone, it is'nt easy. So, my replies & my comments will be considerable more infrequent.

Thank you,

 Michael

Do You Yahoo!?