Re: Final call for Scrambled Words

Hi Chris,

That's a very valid point.

Part of the difficulty in this competition is finding a game with usable
words (they exist but are limited). Your suggestion would open the doors
for many more entries, so please go ahead.

All entries will be considered but good entries satisfying more stringent
constraints will be regardly more highly. In other words, a story with
two-and-three-letter words removed would have to be *really* good to beat a
story using all words.

Cameron