Risque behaviour

I'm stuck in a game where a player resigned, but still had lots
of armies on the board (evil nasty obstructions).

Any ideas form the community what to do about them?

I'm tempted to remove them slowly.  It's an unfair advantage
to some players (e.g. he has AU blocked off...)

As is... they hang around, and act as obstacles.

I'm thinking of removing 1 army/turn (random), if you submit
no move...

Any ideas?

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>