Re: Risque behaviour

On Tuesday, August 27, 2002, at 01:52 PM, Richard Rognlie wrote:

> I'm stuck in a game where a player resigned, but still had lots
> of armies on the board (evil nasty obstructions).

I'm in the same game, and it's definitely annoying.

> I'm thinking of removing 1 army/turn (random), if you submit
> no move...

Is it possible to submit no move if you haven't resigned yet?
e.g., suppose you're defending an area, and your armies are already in
the right place.  Then maybe we don't want to remove an army.

> Any ideas?

What do people think about removing *all* armies on resignation?
Richard's idea might be better; I'm not sure.

Charles

--
Charles Sutton
University of Massachusetts, Amherst