FYI

I just looked at the games of Grandgammon and noticed that there is
only one game started?  I just thought I'd let you all know that
there is a new backgammon variant, Grandgammon, on the server.
I did not program this game, I am only letting you gammon fans know
about it.   Please do not challenge me, I am too swamped at the moment.

--
 Douglas Zander
 Did you know about the Plakoto and Moultezim Tournaments I will be