hit me with your GRANDgammon games!!

someone please hit me with your GRANDgammon games!!

...I understand all pieces start on the bar - well, let's take
it from there!!  =:)

grandgammon challenge <your-user-id> christian

Greetings
christian

--- Douglas Zander <dzander@solaria.sol.net> wrote:
> I just looked at the games of Grandgammon and noticed that
> there is
> only one game started?  I just thought I'd let you all know
> that
> there is a new backgammon variant, Grandgammon, on the server.
> I did not program this game, I am only letting you gammon fans
> know
> about it.   Please do not challenge me, I am too swamped at
> the moment.
>
> --
>  Douglas Zander
>  Did you know about the Plakoto and Moultezim Tournaments I
> will be
>  running at Richard's PBeM Server?  There will be prizes!
> Sign up now:
>  www.gamerz.net  and contact me, userid: dzander   for details

=====
:: :: dshort's One Point Backgammon Tournament :: :: ::
:: :: http://chrschou.subnet.dk/bg/bgtourney.htm#results
=====