Broadcast from dvoeglazov via PBM Server

Hello dear friends!

In the beginning brief deviation:
I hope, that this information, which I would like to share with you, it will be
interesting and useful to you. I do not pursue any commercial benefit from it
and it is not connected in any way to authors of the project of game server
Gambler. It is not commercial of the given server. I only want to make the
information on a server accessible to you, who does not know about it anything
yet (as well as I one week ago), and, certainly, I wish to expand a circle of
participants of a server on game Renju. So, I would like to acquaint you with
very interesting and useful to fans of logic games by an internet-site and also
to invite you to play on-line games and to participate in on-line tournaments.

The address: www.gambler.ru

The Internet-client program is made very convenient for users and easily allows
to be connected to users working as directly, and as well as working through a
proxy-server from the workstation. The Gambler (game server) has extremely
rich, convenient and useful to players functional filling. Come and be
convinced in it!

Especially I want to emphasize a number of the interesting moments for fans of
games Renju (both classical, and free) and Gomoku:
the Server supports the following regulations Renju:
- classical Renju without the regulations and with the regulations accepted by
the Renju International Federation (RIF);
 - free Renju with central forbidden square 5x5 without the rules, and also
with regulations with change of color after 3-rd move.

Among visitors of the Gambler game server there are such strong Renju players
known to me as: Alexander Klimashin (S-Petersburg), Sergey Artem'ev
(S-Petersburg), Konstantin Vodolazsky (S-Petersburg), Kireev (N.Novgorod),
El'dar Dzaynukov (Baku), Oleg Stepanov (a planet the Earth), Michael Birjukov,
Sergey Masljaev, Sergey Zanchenko, Nikolay Karpenko (Moscow), Michael Sobolev
(Samara), Sergey Fedotov (Krasnoyarsk), Alexey Potapov (Komsomolsk), Dmitry
Epifanov (Moscow), and so on. I ask to excuse me if someone will not find
itself in the list. Simply I have not had time to investigate the list of
participants on time, it is huge really.

Every each week on-line tournaments on Renju and Gomoku will be carried out.
Toss-ups, calculation of results and the other kitchen accompanying each
tournament is carried out automatically, that it is very convenient for
participants and saves their time.

The next tournament is held September, 3, 2002 at 18:30 Moscow time on Renju.
The control of time of 10 minutes to the participant on each party game. All
interested persons are invited.

I bring the brief fact-finding information from The Gambler game server below:

" For those who at us for the first time Once again welcome!

We hope to you at us it is pleasant also you take pleasure not only in
favourite game, but also from dialogue with pleasant people, from competition
to real and strong opponents, from an opportunity of dialogue behind a table on
the native language.

What You can do there:

To play preference, a bridge, backgammons, Renju, a chess, Deberts, Belot, pair
Belot, checkers(blocks), Othello, and many others with other people from all
world. To accumulate a rating on any game and to compete with other
participants. To observe of game of other participants, and if players of
nothing have against to see simultaneously all cards - that very important for
beginners who want to learn to play at masters To communicate in a chat with
other participants of game, at desire " to disconnect a voice " any other
participant that is to not hear it(him). To address messages to concrete
participants (to whisper, leave messages to players if they are not present in
club To analyze the played games and delivery, to see all statistics of your
game in club, to look through games and statistics of other players

How to start?

Download program Gambler.exe.  Unpack it in any directory and start a file
gambler.exe!
Now the most difficult behind!

Registration.
It is not present (it is not necessary)! After start of the program it is
necessary to specify only the interface (English or Russian) and if connection
to Internet at you is carried out through Proxy-server the address and port of
a proksi-server. Further at you will are requested LOGIN and the password.
Enter desirable by you LOGIN, specify ANY password (only do not forget it) and
enter! If the login-name appears free (not used someone else), you are
successfully connected to a server and will enter club!

Also what is farther?

And is farther, for example, it will be offered to you to fill in a personal
card - the information on. It seems to you, what this excess?.. That to induce
you it to do nobody can (and does not want), however more than half of players
of our club fill in the data on and due to it know with whom play! Besides it
is the obligatory requirement for the introduction into full members of club.
Unfortunately, WHILE the documentation to gambler.exe is not present a part,
there are only instructions for use a chat. We hope, that the interface to you
will be friendly enough also you (can be by means of other players), quickly
will understand and will start to play. While one advice - press the right
button of a mousy!:  With its help it is possible to make all.

Our very useful LINKs:
- Who now on a server?
-	Cities – participants
-	 Gambler Members of club Gambler

Have You the Problem?

Yes, without them, unfortunately, anywhere. FAQ at us is not present, therefore
hardly that - write the letter! We necessarily shall help you!

WE

WE do all this for you! We want, that the server developed also players took
pleasure in game and raised the level. Therefore we very much wait from you for
remarks, wishes, any manuals and lectures, advice (councils) and greetings to
the address gambler@gambler.ru "

Yours faithfully, Vladimir Dvoeglazov (dvoeglazov)