Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

ANNOUNCING a brand new SCRAMBLE tournament on PBM!
I (dshort) will be running a single elimination scramble
tournament which is open to the first 32 players who sign up.
When we get down to the last two players, they will play a
best two-out-of-three games match for the championship,
while semifinal round losers play one game for third place.

To enter the scramble tournament please email me with your
pbm userid at DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com

It is very important that you email me directly rather
than message me thru the server, as the server does not
list your email address when you message thru the server and
i may need an email address to contact you.

The tournament will begin as soon as I have received 32
entries. At that time I will rank the entries 1 to 32
listing established ratings over provisional ones and
listing unrated players at the bottom in alphabetical order.
First round pairings are 1 vs. 32, 2 vs. 31, 3 vs. 30 etc
culminating in 16 vs. 17
After each round we re-seed so that second round pairings
are 1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15, 3 vs. 14 etc

Please note that this new tournament is being run while
the first scramble tournament is still wrapping up
so my apologies to camb, sharkey and king, if you would
like to enter the new tournament you are free to do so
but you must play your new games concurrently as you finish
up the first tournament.