Re: Vacation

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, unic wrote:

> Due to broken computers, I currently have no reliable internet access, so
> could I please be put on the vacation list?  If everything proceeds as
> expected, I should get a new computer in early september and be back
> online then.

Ok, I've bought a new computer now and got my internet connection
re-activated, so I am back on the server.  Just finished catching up on
the last of my games.

Could I be taken off vacation mode now?  Thanks.

user-id:  unic

Btw, if anybody's interested, feel free to challenge me in checkers,
othello, neutron, coneutron or octi.

/unic

-------------------------|  \ _,           "Search for the unicorn in
   Ola Mikael Hansson    |   /*.\___        your heart, believe - and you
-------------------------|   ` ( __ )\      shall find true beauty!"
  unic@df.lth.se         |     (l  (l '