The Plakoto/Moultezim Tournament is Running!!!

Good luck to all the participants!  The tournaments are (almost) in full
swing with just 5 boards still needing to be started.  A little accident
at the start but everything should be OK now.  Remember, try to play as
fast as you can and *** please notify me when you win a game! ***
I will try to subscribe to all the boards to be notified but I still would
appreciate it if the winners notified me.  Now here are the boards:

In the Plakoto Tournament:
Boards 1380 to 1440 inclusive
and
boards 1460 to 1480 inclusive.

NOTE: Boards 1441 to 1459 are accidental duplicates and will not count
in the Plakoto tournament.

In the Moultezim Tournament: