Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

So far I have commitments from the following players
for the new scramble tournament, 32 players single elimination:

dshort
sharkey
overby
vivek
greuel
chaunier
camb
sydney
flyfishn69
dhart
fran
king
luciano
chrys
extreme
cliff
karakusk
saha
aardvark
erik
jadzia
clearwater
markball
raia

If your name is not on this list, and you wish to play
in the event, please email me your PBM userid to at
DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com

And I would like to ask those who have already signed up
to please mention this new tournament to all of your
scramble opponents. Give them my email address and tell them
to contact me if they want to sign up. I only have 8 spots
left, so hurry before the tournament fills up!