Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I have one opening left in the scramble tournament which I am
currently conducting. One player has had to drop out unexpectedly
and I need to find a replacement opponent. Mind you, you will be
playing chaunier in the first round, and he is quite good.
This is a 32 player single elimination event which will culminate
in a best two-out-of-three games match between the last two players
still left standing. Semifinal round losers will play one game for
third place. If you would like to be used as the opponent for chaunier
in this tournament please email me your pbm userid at
DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com
HURRY! First come first serve! If I receive another request to play
before I receive yours, I will have to let you know that you are
too late! The early bird catches the worm! Who wants to take this spot??