Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I would like to encourage anyone who loves the game of Doublechess to please check out

http://www.chessvariants.com/rindex.html

and consider writing and submitting an article to The Chess Variant Pages
nominating Doublechess as a Recognized Chess Variant.
See the page for instructions on how to do this.
While there are many ways to approach the writing of an article on Doublechess,
I would think that one obvious way to do it would be to list the similarities and
differences between Doublechess and regular chess, and why each of these makes
this variant enjoyable.

As creator of this variant I am not eligible to nominate my own game, so I need
some of this game's enthusiasts to do it for me.

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here