Re: go moku

>> >I heard that Go Moku has been solved.  I am interested in finding an actual
>>let me know.

Not only Gomoku is solved, but even variants of it where more restrictions are set on the first player in order to balance the game. It's still a first player win.

I only remember an article about that in the ICGA (International Computer Games Association) journal (the game is called Renju there):

Wágner, J. and Virág, I. (2001). Solving Renju. ICGA Journal, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 30-35.

I am sure there are more references in this article.

Georg