Quoridor games

I'm looking for some more Quoridor games in order to become established (at
last!). I prefer the challenges to come in pairs, alternating O's and X's.

quoridor challenge sirrus <yourid>

quoridor challenge <yourid> sirrus

Sirrus

P.S.: BTW, does anyone really care about the 'seek' command? I gave it a try
a while back, setting myself as seeking 2 quoridor games, but no one came
and challenged me until now. Is anybody really using this feature to find
new opponents? It did look like a good idea when it was implemented.