the usefulness of "seeking"

Instead of the current "seeking" behavior, perhaps it
would be more useful to have what would amount to
anonymous challenges.  One could say (in effect, I am
not suggesting a particular notation):

favorite_game anonymous_challenge my_id (my pwd?)

and then as soon as the server has two of them it
matches them up (particularly effective for four
player games).

Lyman