Re: NEW - Looking for Games and Advice

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Glenn" <thenewpennyangels@yahoo.com>

>I'm looking to start playing some games at Richards PBEM Server, but I
>only want to play one game of each. Here are the games I'm interested
>in at the moment:

We'll have a difficult time trying to challenge you unless you tell us your
userid in the server. ;)

>Before anyone challenges me, is there a way to limit the number of
>challenges that I get? Can I limit myself to receiving one challenge
>per game, and how?

Yes, that's what the 'limit' command is for. Syntax would be (from the help
file):

   game limit userid password [ number ]
          Limits the number of active games you may have. If you have the
          specified number of active games, any additional challenges
          will be automatically rejected. Instead of a number, you may
          also use the word "reject" to reject all games, or "accept" to
          accept all games. If the number parameter is omitted, your
          current limit will be reported. The limits for other players
          are reported by the [43]standings command.

For example: "quoridor limit glenn yourpassword 1". If you want to set the
limit for all your games to 1, try putting "all" instead of "quoridor". I
think that should work, but I'm not sure.

A message with 'help commands' will yield this information, and much more.

Have fun,
Sirrus