Octi HELP!

Someone please help. I've tried about 10 different ways to make my
opening move in Octi, to no avail. I'm not sure what to put in
brackets, what to leave out, if I should write the word PRONGS or the
word NEW or the letter itself or both or all three. I feel like I've
tried every possible combination -- except of course the right one.

I want to put a prong in the H position in my pod at 7,3
How do I do that?

=====
Stephen Glenn