Re: Octi HELP!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Glenn" <thenewpennyangels@yahoo.com>

>Someone please help. I've tried about 10 different ways to make my
>opening move in Octi, to no avail. I'm not sure what to put in
>brackets, what to leave out, if I should write the word PRONGS or the
>word NEW or the letter itself or both or all three. I feel like I've
>tried every possible combination -- except of course the right one.

>I want to put a prong in the H position in my pod at 7,3
>How do I do that?

Forget about the brackets. The move you're looking for is simply "73+h", if
I'm not mistaken. Bear in mind that that pod will be referred as "73h" from
then on. For example, if you wish to add another prong in the b position as
your subsequent move, that would be "73h+b". Then again, I've never actually
played this game here, so please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.

Sirrus