Broadcast from chmeee via PBM Server

| What is the deal with the game NAGs???
|
| I send off a move then I never see a reply for weeks then suddenly I get a
| NAG that I have not moved.
|
| Are messages going astray???
|   These seem to come in waves of 3-5 at a time when it happens.

I have found that pbmserv commands will occasionally get "lost in the
sauce." Most commands are supposed to generate an immediate feedback
email, such as the updated position, or "message successfully sent"
or something. I try to make sure I get feedback for each move I
make. I also recommend players periodically send the "list" command
to see which games it is their turn in. You can also check your
positions at http://www.math.lsu.edu/~wamelen/gamerz.html if you play
any of the following game types: Y, Go, Hex, Onyx, Pente, Renju,
Twixt, Reversi, Othello, Gonnect, Spangles, ROthello, Havannah, or
Oddthello. New games may take up to 12 hours to show up there, but
once they do, they get updated just as quickly as email.

But if you are having 3 to 5 missed commands at once, you might
want to email Richard about it, with as many details as you can.

David