Broadcast from spielstein via PBM Server

  >  You can also check your
  >  positions at http://www.math.lsu.edu/~wamelen/gamerz.html if you play
  >  any of the following game types: Y, Go, Hex, Onyx, Pente, Renju,
  >  Twixt, Reversi, Othello, Gonnect, Spangles, ROthello, Havannah, or
  >  Oddthello. New games may take up to 12 hours to show up there, but
  >  once they do, they get updated just as quickly as email.

For the game Accasta I recently set up a similar service with nice
SVG graphics at http://www.accasta.net/. (Other formats will follow.)

So if you like to try out this new game you will certainly find it
helpful. Also I'd be pleased if you would challenge me:

accasta challenge spielstein <yourid>
or
accasta challenge <yourid> spielstein

Accasta rules at http://www.gamerz.net/~pbmserv/accasta.html