An Early Christmas Gift

   Well, here it is one week before Christmas and I am rapidly running out
of games.  Could you please consider sending me an early Christmas gift?  It
doesn't cost much and it will probably give you a small measure of joy as
well.  I am talking, of course, about you giving me a challenge or two in
some of my favorite games (hopefully your favorites, too).  Please peruse
the following list and select the gift that best suits you...then issue your
challenge with eholzman as your opponent (in the appropriate games, matched
black/white pairs are even more appreciated).

I am prepared to participate (and play well) in the following games:

Chess => (25-5-3 record, rated 1794 established)
Grand Chess => (6-1-0 record, rated 1812 provisional)
Omega Chess => (13-0-0 record, rated 1815 provisional)
Quick Chess => (14-0-0 record, rated 1813 provisional)
Renaissance Chess => (8-0-0 record, rated 1825 provisional)

I am only a weak opponent in the following games:

Chu Shogi => (0-2-0 record, rated 1531 provisional)
Shogi => (2-3-0 record, rated 1686 provisional)
Xiang Qi => (no record, have not played against a real human opponent and
computer regularly trounces me)

Other games that I would like to try, but have little or no experience with:

Hearts => (I play a pretty good game f-t-f)
Blackout/Wizard => (I am really good at this one f-t-f)
Scramble => (my wife hates to play Scrabble with me)
Rings => (this looks kinda cool)
Tanbo/Hexbo = > (Also looks like cool fun)

Again, my userid is eholzman and I welcome your challenges!  A Merry
CHRISTmas to all!

Respectfully yours,
Edward Holzman
Electrical Project Engineer
===========================
Advanced Handling Systems, Inc.
2401 Drane Field Road
Lakeland, FL  33811
PH.:  863-646-9671
FAX:  863-644-8329
www.advancedhandlingsystems.com

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE.  IF THE
READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR
AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY
NOTIFIED THAT ANY REVIEW, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS
COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN
ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US COLLECT AT 863-646-9671, AND DELETE THIS
EMAIL AND ANY COPIES OR LINKS TO THIS EMAIL COMPLETELY AND IMMEDIATELY FROM
YOUR SYSTEM THEREAFTER.  NO REPRESENTATION IS MADE THAT THIS EMAIL IS FREE
OF VIRUSES.  VIRUS SCANNING IS RECOMMENDED AND IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE
RECIPIENT.