Re: Wizard scoring change?

I'm curious why you want to encourage low bidding.  I find that most
rounds are underbid.  I would rather encourage aggresive play, ie rounds
were there are usually too many tricks bid.  Could the "-soft" option be
changed to "-favorlow" and have an opposite called "-favorhigh"?

Second, I think it would be cool if the bonus for making your bid exactly
were (hand number) * 2, so an exact bid on round one would get you 2; an
exact bid on round 15 would get you 30.

-mark