Re: A proposed Change to the "message" command.

> THIS IS JUST A PROPOSAL.  I've not started doing anything with it
> yet.  Are there any privacy concerns here?   And how might we
> see about addressing possible SPAM issues...?
>
> Should only addresses associated with pbmserv userids be allowed
> to post to other pbmserv users?
It's not clear to me whether you're talking about changing message, or
enabling direct email via gamerz.net email addresses.  If you're talking
about direct email, it sounds okay to me.  Suggsetions:

1. Only accept mail from registered users.
2. Alter the from line and any other identifying lines to the server
alias@gamerz.net.  (Everybody can filter on the gamerz.net part).
3. Auto-forward messages addressed to alias@gamerz.net to the respective
real address.

abaljeu