Round 2 of TwoTourneys Starting!!!

Hello everyone,  I will now start the second round of the Plakoto and
Moultezim tournaments!   I needed to make a few decisions on games that
had not yet finished but I believe I made fair decisions.  Here are the
players who will advance into round two.  Congratulations to them and
thanks to all the players who have made these tournaments a success!
(if your name is listed below, please set limits to accept at least
5 games of Moultezim / 6 games of Plakoto)

Plakoto Round Two : hassan, pedro, frolind, luv_sarah, sirrus, u-sha,
                    d.thompson, sharkey, camb, aardvark, marconte, juane,
                    di, crnash.

Moultezim Round Two: pedro, andidi, sirrus, d.thompson, marconte, christian,
                     bernhard, di, sharkey, scote, vivek, u-sha.

I will send out an update to christian's web-site as soon as I can.
Expect the new boards to be started by me within the next few hours.
Thanks everyone, and I hope you are all having fun!  :-)

--
 Douglas Zander