Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I have several announcements to make:

Any PBM user may feel free to challenge dshort to one game of
Scramble. Multi-player games are also welcome.

I still need one player for my chess knockout tournament.
Send your PBM userid to pbm4dc@hotmail.com
16 player single round robin event
higher ranked player is always white in each round
black has draw odds, meaning if game is a draw,
white is eliminated.

Doublechess is nominated as a Recognized Chess Variant
at www.chessvariants.com
if you are a member of this site please consider voting in
the next poll by looking for it in the WHAT'S NEW section
and consider voting for my invention Doublechess if you think
it is a worthy candidate.

I'm considering organizing a bughouse tournament. The game has
been on the server for a while. I would like to gauge the
interest before deciding what structure would best suit a
bughouse tournament. Interested players should contact me at
pbm4dc@hotmail.com and please remember to let me know your
PBM userid. Such contact will not be the same as actually
entering a tournament. After gauging interest I may later
announce a tournament and ask everyone to again contact me to
sign up for the event. If there is a specific PBM user you
would like to be teamed up with, please let me know.
I anticipate forming an event where it will be possible for
me to accept entries of pre-existing teams, as well as be able
to form teams from individuals who need partners.