TwoTourney dilemma

Hi everyone,  can someone suggest a solution for me?
I was running the two tournaments (Plakoto and Moultezim) when I was
accidentally called away for almost a month.  During that time I was
away, many of the tournament games had finished.  The problem is that
I failed to get a record of who won those games.  I have tried to use
the "Plakoto games all" and "Moultezim games all" command but many of
the finished games do not show up anymore (the finished boards have been
removed from Richard's server).  I just don't know what to do about this
situation.  I am sorry for this screw-up.  To further complicate matters,
I may not be on this server much longer.  I am thinking that I should maybe:
1) just randomly select two winners of the tournaments by random draw or
2) allow someone else to take over the tournaments if there is a volunteer
   and have that person restart the second round.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone do the "plakoto/moultezim games all"
commands for like, once every few days over the last month and keep the
results so that I may look over them?  :-)   Richard, maybe you have a
copy of the old boards?  :-)

Again, I am sorry, but this is life, this is the real world, sometimes
stuff happens that you didn't expect.

Also, I was just wondering if it would be a neat idea if Richard also
had a list just for tournament announcements: pbmserv-tournaments@gamerz.net
Tournaments seem to be all the rage nowadays!  ;-)  :-)

--
 Douglas Zander