Re: TwoTourney dilemma

----- Original Message -----
From: "Douglas Zander" <dzander@solaria.sol.net>

>I was running the two tournaments (Plakoto and Moultezim) when I was
>accidentally called away for almost a month.  During that time I was
>away, many of the tournament games had finished.  The problem is that
>I failed to get a record of who won those games.

I don't think it's that a big deal. Simply ask the players for the results,
and just be concerned if you find any inconsistencies (there shouldn't be
any). I think it's highly unlikely that someone is going to try to cheat. :P
As for me, I still keep *all* the turns from all my tournament games.

>I am thinking that I should maybe:
>1) just randomly select two winners of the tournaments by random draw or

You're kidding, right? After all these months of fierce fight, are we to
decide the final results on a die roll? No way! (Ok, admittedly the results
of this kind of games are actually decided on die rolls. But you get the
point ;).

Sirrus