Cooperyoung

'Twas 00:00 -0400 on Sunday 4/27/2003 when owner-pbmserv-users@gamerz.net
wrote:
>PS - Please give me any thoughts you have on my game cooperyoung

Honestly it looks as exciting as watching paint dry.  You have an idea
there, but it needs development to be a game.

It would make an interesting game for studying game theory, because it is
so simple.  It makes an interesting AI test.  See it a computer program can
learn to play a good game of Cooperyoung.  I suspect no.  I think the game
is too random for any strategy to develop.

Perhaps the Vegas variant works, because you can see the difference between
where your opponent places his tiles and where he places his own.

The Chicago option baffles me.  I see no point in ever placing the
opponents tile.
--
RB |\  Randall Bart
aa |/  admin@RandallBart.com   Home: 1-212-965-1786   Barticus@att.net