Re: TwoTourney dilemma

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Miguel Villaverde wrote:

> >I am thinking that I should maybe:
> >1) just randomly select two winners of the tournaments by random draw or
>
> You're kidding, right? After all these months of fierce fight, are we to
> decide the final results on a die roll? No way! (Ok, admittedly the results
> of this kind of games are actually decided on die rolls. But you get the
> point ;).
>
> Sirrus

 Actually, I wasn't kidding, but now I see how bad that option would be.
You all worked so hard to win your games and struggled through the ranks.
Fortunately, Richard told me about the "history" command.  Very nice!
You all should take a look at it.  Just do "plakoto history"  IIRC.
It has all the games of Plakoto ever played since the beginning.  Large file.
:-)

Anyways, Christian's web page has been updated.
http://chrschou.subnet.dk/bg/twotourney.htm

Good luck to all the second-rounders!  :-)

--
 Douglas Zander