Broadcast from lenny via PBM Server

Paint drying indeed !

Please challenge lenny to all the PaintDrying games
you want.

Er....  Oops !

I mean please challenge lenny to one or two
CooperYoung games.

Don't pay any attention to old Bartdocuss.  As far as
I know he has never played CooperYoung.

However, I have played a few, and I think it is the
greatest bluffing game to arrive on the scene since
Liar's Poker !  If you haven't tried it yet; please...
 for your own sake challenge ol' lenny.  You will have
fun !

Best wishes, all.  David aka userid: lenny