CooperYoung

My impression is that CooperYoung works best as an
iterated game.  Just like serious rock-scissors-paper
contests are iterated (if that's not an oxymoron).

My suggested algorithm was to pick a move in the same
row/column (i.e., the one orthogonal to the one for
which one already knows the answer) with uniform
probability.  This reveals zero information about ones
own choice (since it doesn't enter into ones
decision-making) and shows one can do no worse that
50-50.

However, one does not better that way than 50-50
either.  The only interest comes in the long run and
it may be the case that the long run takes too long
:-).

What if one played with fewer rows/columns and played
a series of games?

Lyman

PS Does anyone else have any theoretical musings about
strategy?