[pbmserv] Broadcast from greuel via PBM Server

Hey!

If I recall correctly, the doubling cube can be used in the the 7
point BG tournament.

I've never used it, but how the hell does it work?

Manual says that you must call a doubling before you throw the
dice, but my only chance would be to call it when it's my
opponent's turn. When I do that, I get the error "It's not your
move". Which is true.

So when can I double?

And to give you an incentive to answer:

Everyone who is either able or not able to answer that question
or willing or unwilling may challenge me to games of:

backgammon
nackgammon
plakoto
hypergammon

So if you are lucky enough to belong to one of those groups, go
on and do what you have to do.

tia

ID: GREUEL

__

"It is better to be silent and thought a fool
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
Mark Twain

www.greuel.net