[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

The winner of the second scramble tournament is dhart. He defeated luciano
in the
finals two games to one. Third place went to fran, who beat camb.

It is now time to announce the third scramble tournament which I will be
organizing and
running on richard's play by email server. It is open to the first 32
players who sign up and
will once again use the same format as the previous tournament, single
elimination games
up until the finals, best two out of three, and one game for third place.

If you would like to sign up for the scramble tournament please email me
your pbm
userid to me at pepper889@hotmail.com

please realize this is a first come first serve tournament
it is likely i will have to turn people away who try to enter after i have a
complete field
the sooner you contact me the better your chance of getting in
I would also like to request that everyone who enters my tournament also
pass
the word about this tournament to all of their scramble opponents
and give them my email address and tell them to contact me if they wish to
sign up
the sooner i have a complete field the sooner we can begin
players will be ranked 1 to 32, established players ahead of provisionally
rated players,
unrateds at the bottom, pairings 1 vs 32, 2 vs 31, 3 vs 30, 4 vs 29, 5 vs 28
etc