[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I still have 12 spots open before I fill the new 32 player single
elimination SCRAMBLE
tournament that I wish to organize. If you do not see your userid below on
this list
and you would like to play in this event  please email your PBM userid to me
at

pepper889@hotmail.com

here is the list of confirmed players so far:

dshort
markball
camb
estelle
kaleigh
raia
eddiet
king
blafleur
overby
chrys
vivek
cliff
csg
erik
flig
jadzia
clearwater
dhart
luciano

Also I would like to encourage those players who have already signed up to
let any
opponent they have in their other games of scramble who are not  already in
the
tournament know about this event, and pass along my email address to them,
as not  everyone is signed up to receive broadcasts from the server.