[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I am announcing a new CHESS tournament on Richard's Play By Email Server

The tournament will be open to the first 25 players who sign up for it.
If you wish to be in this tournament please email me your pbm userid at
pepper889@hotmail.com

The tournament will be organized into 5  five-man sections.
In each section you will play a total of four games,
one game against each of the other players in your section,
two games with the white pieces and
two games with the black pieces.

The five section winners will advance to a finals section.
The finals will also be a 5-man section played under the same conditions,
unless two or more players tie for first place in a section and the tie
cannot be
broken by head-to-head result. If that happens, all tied players will
advance to the
finals and a larger final section will be organized.

The time control for all games is 180 days to complete all moves in the
game.

Players will be ranked 1 to 25 according to latest pbmserv chess ratings,
established players ahead of provisionally rated ones. Player # 1 is the
first player in
section One, Player # 2 is the first player in section Two, Player # 3 is
the first player
in section Three, Player # 4 is the first player in section Four, Player # 5
is the first
player in section Five, Player # 6 is the second player in section One,
Player # 7 is
the second player in section Two, and so on.

Unrated players will be seeded at the bottom below the provisionally rated
players
in more or less random order.

To players playing in Section "E" of my current chess tournament:
That section is the finals section to the first tournament which I
previously ran,
and it is totally seperate event and will be finished independently of this
event.
Players who wish to sign up for my new event must play their first round
games
and their Section E finals games which are still ongoing concurrently.