[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I still have 7 spots open before I fill the new Scramble tournament which I
am organizing.
If your PBM userid is not on the list below and you would like to play in
this event
please email me at pepper889@hotmail.com
this is going to be a 32 player single elimination event
also if you have already signed up for this event and you have a game going
on
right now with someone who is not on this list please be sure to tell them
about
the new tournament, as not everyone may be signed up to receive broadcasts
from
the server.

(Also please note that as I am also trying to organize a chess tournament
please specify that it is the scramble tournament you wish to enter when you
write)

Here are a list of players who have already signed up:

dshort
markball
camb
estelle