Re: [pbmserv] Round 3 of Plakoto/Moultezim Tournaments -- website

correction :

Plakoto/Moultezim Tournaments website is at :  http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/twotourney.htm

eg. plakoto round 3: http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/plakoto3.htm
or moultezim round 3: http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/moultezim3.htm

c  :)

--
:: :: dshort invites you to play his 3 point bg tournament - signup via
:: ::  e-mail: pbm4dc@hotmail.com