[pbmserv] chmeee wants Twixt or 19x19 Hex

Please challenge chmeee to Twixt! Handicaps are offered to
anyone who wants:

twixt challenge yourname chmeee -handicap=-N

Where N is the number of rows you want. Note the value should be
negative. 6 rows might be good for a newcomer to the game.

If you would like to use a larger board, please do:

twixt challenge chmeee yourname -size=36

for example.

I also welcome 19x19 Hex games:

hex challenge -size=19 yourname chmeee

if you want to move first and give me the option to swap, or

hex challenge -size=19 chmeee yourname

if you want the option to swap after my first move.

I do not offer handicaps in Hex.

I would prefer to play just one game at a time of each type
per opponent. If we are already playing on Little Golem, that
does not matter.