[pbmserv] Graphical Client

I'm working on two diffrent clients to satisfy my needs of a graphical
interface to this server. One is based on Visual Basic and will be for
Windows and the other is based on ncurses and will just be a more
frindly way of playing in console mode using ascii graphics. I thought
that I would share these with those who are interested and have enough
knowledge to be betatesters.
Both versions are still in alpha mode and will not be released yet but I
am just curious about what kind of mailsystem most people here use when
they play? Is it Outlook, Outlook Express, mutt, pine etc?
Please send me a message (my nick is juman) and tell me what you use and
if you want to be a betatester give a little bit of information about
yourself...

Regards,

Juman