Re: [pbmserv] Graphical Client

Good idea.  I'll be glad to beta such a client.

I use pine for mail with gamerz, but I also use Mozilla as a mail client
and could reconfigure so that gamerz traffic would go there. I'm
almost always running under Linux.

One suggestion: rather than ncurses, why not a Java application:
it would be fully graphical and very portable, at least to systems
that are not text-only (though java can do text-only as well).

++ kevin