[pbmserv] We have a winner! :-)

Congratulations to Christian Schou "christian" for winning the
Moultezim tournament with a 6 win to 1 loss record in the final
round.  He receives the one-year subscription to Abstract Games
magazine.  Thanks to all the players in the tournament for playing
and I hope you all are having a fun time.

--
 Douglas Zander | Do you know about the Backgammon and Scramble Tourneys