[pbmserv] Unlur tournament Line Up Set

We have a quorum (12) for the Unlur PBEM Tournament!

Ok, my carefully crafted list is at home and I am at
the office and so the actual pairings will come out
this evening ("my" evening).  However, here's the
general form:

Round 1:

1) There wil be two pools of six players.

2) Each person will play five games (one per person).
I know this means that the distribution of who starts
will not be symmetrical, but after all this is unlur
so there is supposed to by design be no first or
second player bias :-).

3) Each player has a maximum of 30 days to complete
all his or her moves.  I will try to make sure that
the "nag" messages don't say anything different.
There is no additional "per move" time limit.

4) The two top finishers in Round 1 from each pool
will go into a single Round 2 pool (which will again
be a round-robin).  Round 2 will start as soon as the
top finishers can be unambiguously determined
(although people are encouraged to finish their
existing games, even if they have been eliminated).

5) If Round 2 ends in a tie, there will be a thir tie
breaking round among those tied.  The form of this
round is TBD.  In the case of two players it will be a
single play-off game.  If there is a three-way tie, a
more complicated arrangement will be made (probably
consisting of a mini-round robin).

Please contact me with any questions (again pairings
will be sent soon).

Cheers,

Lyman

Tournament Director and Unlur Enthusiast