[pbmserv] seeing all games

This is by far the best way to get the list.  Some of
the other commands (which I have used on occasion)
lead to more email than anyone comfortably wants to
receive!

Maybe someone should implement a "help games"...
There could even be a "help newgames" for games
implemented within 30 or 60 days.

Cheers,

Lyman