Re: [pbmserv] seeing all games

Lyman Hurd wrote:
This is by far the best way to get the list.  Some of
the other commands (which I have used on occasion)
lead to more email than anyone comfortably wants to
receive!

Maybe someone should implement a "help games"... There could even be a "help newgames" for games
implemented within 30 or 60 days.

I've been wondering, especially with all the implementation work that Cameron's been doing lately--where /does/ one get the code for implementation? I'd like to at least poke at it. There used to be a version on ftp.gamerz.net, but I have no idea if it's up to date or anything.

Cheers,

Lyman

Phil