Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from christian via PBM Server

Try local thrift stores (Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc). I often find 15" monitors that can do 800x600 or 1024x768 for under $10. Not so great for video games, but just fine for email and other stuff.

pbmserv wrote:

Lost my computer screen last night, when the tube went out with a flicker.
[this note comes from the public library]

So I won't be able to update tournament pages - or play very many games -
till the wife returns to work next year [which isn't so far away when you
think about it ;) ] and she can exchange the busted screen.

Therefore:

Happy Hollidays all!
...and good luck on the pbem boards in the new year !

Greetings christian