[pbmserv] was: multiple now: TAMBO

please remember: it takes two to tambo

I (sort of) answered this in a private mail to karen, but i just noticed something:

List of Tanbo games

Board Move Black      White      Eks        Ats        Board Status
----- ---- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- -------------------
172    0  karen53    eholzman                         karen53 to start
173    9  eholzman   karen53                          karen53's turn

karen53 (OR eholzman) can resign game 172 with no consequence

game 173 can be played out or resigned by either player

if i were karen, i'd go ahead and play 173. karen53 is a provisional player with about 12 games finished, eholzman is provisional with 1 game finished. so it's not like either player will take a big ratings hit if they resign. (unless i'm wrong)

Now: games like this (black moves first) are often played in pairs, so that the advantage of going first is countered by going second in the other game.

have fun, hartwell

Attention Gamers:eholzman just invited me to tanbo it
turned out to be the HUGE TANBO BOARD

asked me if i wanted 2 boards...i NEVER GOT TO SAY NO!

NOW HE OR SHE (WONT)RESIGN

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!