[pbmserv] Zertz Games Wanted

Hi Im ...karen53 ...Iv'e Played a while here at
RIchards (WONDERFUL EMAIL SERVER)i want to play
Zertz....Now that its clickable on paul wamelens
site...Maybe you want to play too!

http://www.math.lsu.edu/~wamelen/gamerz.php

IM no Zertz Expert....I just love the game!

And Have no one to play with :o(

Maybe you could play zertz with me and give me some
pointers on Getting Rid  Of those... PESKY
ISLANDS...ALL AT ONCE :o) FOR THE WIN!

IT WONT HURTZ   LETS PLAY ZERTZ

ITS FUN..ITS ALL THAT ....AND A BAG OF CHIPS

ANYONE IN THE USA WILLUNDERSTAND THAT LAST LINE!

YOU GAME?

if so

im    karen53   .. all small letters..  Invite Me!

=====
"Spammers Will Lose They're
Heads At The Shoulder Blades And Be
Beaten With They're Own Bloody Stumps.