[pbmserv] Broadcast from kiwibill via PBM Server

To YACHT players  ("Yahtzee")
"""#####""""""""

It just struck me that the top half of this table was feebly named...

->Scores
->---------------
->a) Aces
->b) Twos                   .
->c) Threes                 .
->d) Fours
->e) Fives
->f) Sixes
->
->t) 3 of a Kind
->r) 4 of a Kind            .         .
->h) Full House (25)
->s) Small Strt (30)
->l) Large Strt (40)        .         .
->y) Yacht      (50)
->x) Chance

....so I kept the alphabetic symbols, but matched the descriptions thus.

a) Aces
b) Braces
c) Collections
d) Diamonds
e) Exes     ("X"s)
f) Fabulosos

Just a feeble joke.   Pay no attention....