[pbmserv] Valid Words Not Accepted by Scrabble?

<Down>Scramble Board 2418 Error???

Ok, I made my move on a scrabble game (2418) and the server tells me
that "Ent" is not a word, but it did accept "Ikon" from my opponent.  I
believe that Ent is a valid word, at least as valid as "Ikon," "Geez"
and any number of other words I've had used by my skillfull opponents.

Is there any way to challenge the system for words it doesn't know yet?

--
Angelica Transome so disposed of her infant brother that he was not
found until many years later (Nether Postlude, 1889).